Perhaps this is going to be your first audio book (30 minutes long) on the spiritual aspect of golf. More likely, however, you have leafed through quite a few other books in search of the secret to unlocking your potential on the golf course. I bet very few of those books have provided you with the answers. Why then, should you take this audio book seriously? The information is not designed to tell you something you don‘t already know. It‘s a journey that may help you uncover the truth – that you already know how to unleash the golf pro within.
This crash course in “Enlightened Golf ” teaches how to access your compassion, generosity, tolerance, selflessness and self awareness. These are all qualities that will improve your golf…and your life.
This 35 minute audio will take you around The Old Course at St Andrews. You’ll have a caddie called “Mr Bud Ha” who just happens to be Buddha. He will give you one spiritual golf tip per hole.
On each hole follow these directions…
1) Sit comfortably on a chair or on the floor with your legs crossed.
2) Close your eyes.
3) Imagine yourself at your own course.
4) Repeat the golf tip over and over and over again in your mind. This is called a mantra. Each time you repeat the mantra, you will be remembering how to play like a golf pro. You already know how to play like a golf pro – you just need to uncover that truth.
5) Imagine yourself at the golf course saying the tip during your pre-shot routine.
6) Play the shot in your mind.
* eBook version of the audio (118 illustrated pages)